Work Essentials Online Course
R800.00 excl. VAT
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
Learn how to find and keep that dream job. In this course you will learn how to write a professional resume, use networks, what to say in interviews and how to impress your employer and co-workers.
Course Duration: 5 hours to complete
Certification: On completion, you will be issued with a digital Certificate of Achievement
Number of topics: 6 topics
Course Validity: 3 months
Work Essentials covers 6 topics:
Learn how networking can help you to find a good job. You will learn the basics of filling out applications correctly and writing a good resume, as well as to understand what employers are looking for.
Interviews can be stressful. How do you know if they are saying the right thing and making a good first impression? Learn how enthusiasm and attitude can make all the difference in obtaining a job.
Working with others can be difficult. This topic will explain how to overcome conflicts in the workplace and present a positive customer service attitude. Learn to observe how others make mistakes and then overcome them by saying the right thing at the right time.
Good communication can be the difference between getting a promotion or not. Learn critical listening and writing skills for the workplace, and how to appropriately express negative feelings.
While the workplace can be full of unseen challenges, this topic will teach you how to identify problems in the workplace and propose solutions that not only solve the problem, but will also impress supervisors and coworkers.
Employers reward employees who can lead with professionalism and a positive work ethic. This topic will demonstrate how to present yourself professionally. Learn how to impress employers with a professional attitude and appearance.
- Taking your course online - LIVE DEMO
- Leading change: implementing prescribed teaching and learning guidelines in online teaching for TVET colleges
- Growing student reach through digital marketing
- Improving student retention and success
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data