At Essential Education, the focus is on acquiring skills for success in life. These essential skills are fundamental reading and writing, basic math, and the clear thinking skills that are core to analysis and decision-making. Supplemental supporting skills include goal-making and learning skills that help students improve their ability to learn, self-motivate, and guide their own paths to success.
What makes a student learn faster? One aspect is engagement. Once students are engaged, they’re absorbing material, not letting it slide over them. The Essential Education program is designed for engagement with virtual students that you can relate to, and with real-life, practical application of material. A second aspect is targeted learning and pacing. Students learn at their own pace with lessons tailored for them, and that equates to faster learning.
Essential Education maximises student engagement through the use of lively virtual classrooms where students encounter other virtual students who confront the same learning challenges. Further, the virtual classroom students bring a richness of multiple learning styles and interactivity that is simply not possible with text-based instruction. Interactive learning is far more fun and entertaining than memorizing rote formulas and information.
Showing all 6 results
- 12 month subscription (R2000 per month)
- Essential Education’s GED Academy™ learning material
- 4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced GED® tutor
- 12 month subscription (R2000 per month).
- Essential Education’s Pre-GED Bridging Course learning material.
- 4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced Pre-GED® Bridging Course tutor.
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace