Computer Essentials Online Course
R1,500.00 excl. VAT
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
This Work Essentials course is aligned with a business recognised credential called the IC3 Certificate.
Improve your computer literacy. Learn how to find and utilise Internet-based information and understand the principles of digital citizenship in this online computer basics course.
Course Duration: 18 hours to complete
Certification: On completion, you will be issued with a digital Certificate of Achievement
Course Validity: 3 months
Computer Essential topics include:
Learn to navigate software applications, operating systems, and the Internet. These essential computer skills include keyboarding, opening and closing windows, scrolling, navigating menus, and using hotspots.
Can you conduct online research? Organise files?
Learn how to work faster and smarter. This course will teach you new skills that will extend your ability to connect with others, access information, and relate new ideas. Learn how to communicate using email, social networking, word processing, and charts, graphs, and tables.
Understanding the safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology is essential. Practicing legal and ethical online behavior is a must in the modern Internet era. Learn how to protect personal information and copyrights and how to be a safe online consumer.
By learning the concepts underlying everyday computer use, you will learn how to navigate any operating system or device without getting lost or frustrated. Interactive practice and feedback through the course will build your confidence, accelerate your learning, and help you to achieve computer proficiency.
UNDERSTAND ONLINE SECURITYIn this online course from The Open University you will learn about: Online security Protecting your digital life Recognising threats The course was supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training and IISP accredited. Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Analysing social and digital media
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Online communication
- Productive meeting skills
- Communication trends
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
- Functions of Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Using Customer Data
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ethics in Market Segmentation
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Advantage
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data