Computer Essentials Online Course
R1,500.00 excl. VAT
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
This Computer Essentials course is aligned with a business recognised credential called the IC3 Certificate.
Email to a friend
Improve your computer literacy, Learn how to find and utilize Internet-based information and understand the principles of digital citizenship in this online computer basics course.
Course Duration: 18 hours to complete
Certification: On completion, you will be issued with a digital Certificate of Achievement
Course Validity: 3 months
Computer Essential topics include:
Learn to navigate software applications, operating systems as well as the Internet. These essential computer skills include keyboarding, opening and closing windows, scrolling, navigating menus along with using hotspots.
Can you conduct online research and Organize files?
Learn how to work faster and smarter. This course will teach you new skills that will extend your ability to connect with others, access information, and also relate new ideas. Learn how to communicate using email, social networking, word processing, and charts, graphs, and also tables.
Understanding the safe, legal, and furthermore responsible use of information and technology is essential. Practicing legal and ethical online behavior is a must in the modern Internet era. Learn how to protect personal information and copyrights and also how to be a safe online consumer.
By learning the concepts underlying everyday computer use, you will learn how to navigate any operating system or device without getting lost or frustrated. Interactive practice and feedback through the course will build your confidence, accelerate your learning, and help you to achieve computer proficiency.
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
- Effective communication skills
- Online communication
- Productive meeting skills
- Communication trends
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Analysing social and digital media
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Financial planning
- Financial decision making
- Insurance products
- Project management
- Project lifecycles
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets