Computer Essentials Online Course
R1,500.00 excl. VAT
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
This Work Essentials course is aligned with a business recognised credential called the IC3 Certificate.
Improve your computer literacy. Learn how to find and utilise Internet-based information and understand the principles of digital citizenship in this online computer basics course.
Course Duration: 18 hours to complete
Certification: On completion, you will be issued with a digital Certificate of Achievement
Course Validity: 3 months
Computer Essential topics include:
Learn to navigate software applications, operating systems, and the Internet. These essential computer skills include keyboarding, opening and closing windows, scrolling, navigating menus, and using hotspots.
Can you conduct online research? Organise files?
Learn how to work faster and smarter. This course will teach you new skills that will extend your ability to connect with others, access information, and relate new ideas. Learn how to communicate using email, social networking, word processing, and charts, graphs, and tables.
Understanding the safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology is essential. Practicing legal and ethical online behavior is a must in the modern Internet era. Learn how to protect personal information and copyrights and how to be a safe online consumer.
By learning the concepts underlying everyday computer use, you will learn how to navigate any operating system or device without getting lost or frustrated. Interactive practice and feedback through the course will build your confidence, accelerate your learning, and help you to achieve computer proficiency.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Cash Management
- Funding strategies
- Different types of finance
- Using Finance
- Financial planning
- Financial decision making
- Insurance products
- Analysing social and digital media
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
UNDERSTAND ONLINE SECURITYIn this online course from The Open University you will learn about: Online security Protecting your digital life Recognising threats The course was supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training and IISP accredited. Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
- The Back Skills Training (BeST) programme
- The cognitive behavioural approach
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data