Computer Essentials Online Course
R1,500.00 excl. VAT
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
This Computer Essentials course is aligned with a business recognised credential called the IC3 Certificate.
Email to a friend
Improve your computer literacy. Learn how to find and utilise Internet-based information and understand the principles of digital citizenship in this online computer basics course.
Course Duration: 18 hours to complete
Certification: On completion, you will be issued with a digital Certificate of Achievement
Course Validity: 3 months
Computer Essential topics include:
Learn to navigate software applications, operating systems, and the Internet. These essential computer skills include keyboarding, opening and closing windows, scrolling, navigating menus, and using hotspots.
Can you conduct online research? Organise files?
Learn how to work faster and smarter. This course will teach you new skills that will extend your ability to connect with others, access information, and relate new ideas. Learn how to communicate using email, social networking, word processing, and charts, graphs, and tables.
Understanding the safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology is essential. Practicing legal and ethical online behavior is a must in the modern Internet era. Learn how to protect personal information and copyrights and how to be a safe online consumer.
By learning the concepts underlying everyday computer use, you will learn how to navigate any operating system or device without getting lost or frustrated. Interactive practice and feedback through the course will build your confidence, accelerate your learning, and help you to achieve computer proficiency.
- Project management
- Project lifecycles
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Financial planning
- Financial decision making
- Insurance products
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- The Back Skills Training (BeST) programme
- The cognitive behavioural approach
- Taking your course online - LIVE DEMO
- Leading change: implementing prescribed teaching and learning guidelines in online teaching for TVET colleges
- Growing student reach through digital marketing
- Improving student retention and success
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Analysing social and digital media
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking