MindPlay Reading Ultra
R1,000.00 excl. VAT
Improve your reading skills.
MindPlay has been proven to improve students’ reading, one grade level, for every 20 hours of active time on the course.
This online reading program is self-paced and easy for students to use.
Aligned to the Science of Reading, the lessons focus on the skills needed to become a proficient and skilled reader and critical thinking expert.
Email to a friend
Improve your reading skills today!
Reading Ultra is an online reading program for students that adapts to their reading level and provides remediation and acceleration in phonics, grammar, fluency, comprehension, and phonemic awareness.
This online reading program is self-paced and easy for students to use. Aligned to the Science of Reading, the lessons focus on the skills needed to become a proficient and skilled reader and critical thinking expert.
This is the perfect addition to any Pre-GED preparation course.
How it works:
MindPlay meets students where they are, and is effective for students with learning differences.
MindPlay improves student scores with these 5 benefits:
1. A virtual reading specialist and speech pathologist for every student
2. Automated diagnostic and progress-monitoring assessment
3. Direct, explicit, mastery-based instruction
4. Scaffolded instruction, assignment, and remediation
5. Real-time access to interactive reports and student data
What the MindPlay video for more information about the Reading Ultra program.
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
Online CourseLearn everything you need to help you pass your Grade 12 Mathematics exam In this short course you will learn to master:
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Advantage
- The Back Skills Training (BeST) programme
- The cognitive behavioural approach
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Project management
- Project lifecycles
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking
- Access to our Essential Education online learning platform
- Weekly online group lessons with an experienced GED® Virtual Tutor
- Small group lessons
- Dedicated study chat group
- Mentor support and advice throughout your GED® journey
- The option to cancel your enrolment any time after three months - no questions asked.
NBT MAT - preparation for the NBT Mathematics TestIn this online course will learn about:
- Special use of the mathematical language related to multiple-choice questions
- How to approach multiple-choice questions
- How to solve non-routine problems
- Four specific syllabus topics, namely:
LEARN TO PLAY. LOVE TO PLAY.Explore, excite, expand and express the musician you are, with courses that are fuller, richer, broader, deeper. Learn more inspirationally and enjoyably. Play more competently and confidently. Our courses cover the key instruments:
- Electric Bass
- Alto Saxophone