Digital Media Analytics: Paid Media
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 2 weeks
Weekly study: 6 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, as well as how they could help your business.
Ensure your social media campaigns are effective
In this course you will learn how to look closely at how your social media ad campaigns perform, how they can be improved, as well as expanded. You will consider how social media campaigns affect your website and also learn more about the various ways your website can be used to capture social media buzz, if content is properly tagged as well as tracked. You will also discover the richness and depth of the data provided by Google tracking and how you can enable your site to track data through Google Analytics.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to Paid media.
- How can a business benefit from using Paid media.
- Social media advertising and returns on investment.
- Google Adwords.
- Facebook Ads.
- Twitter Ads.
- Youtube Ads.
- Using keywords.
- Differences between campaign, ad set, and ad.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
Design as well as deploy a social media advert.
Summarise how to strategically plan a social media advertising campaign.
Assess the effectiveness of a social media advert.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers as well as learn more about social media and also digital media analytics.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience and a world-class degree.
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
- Functions of Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Using Customer Data
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ethics in Market Segmentation
- The Back Skills Training (BeST) programme
- The cognitive behavioural approach
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
- Effective communication skills
- Online communication
- Productive meeting skills
- Communication trends
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking