Digital Media Analytics: Paid Media
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 2 weeks
Weekly study: 6 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, and how they could help your business.
Ensure your social media campaigns are effective
In this course you will learn how to look closely at how your social media ad campaigns perform, how they can be improved, and expanded. You will consider how social media campaigns affect your website and learn more about the various ways your website can be used to capture social media buzz, if content is properly tagged and tracked. You will also discover the richness and depth of the data provided by Google tracking and how you can enable your site to track data through Google Analytics.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to Paid media.
- How can a business benefit from using Paid media.
- Social media advertising and returns on investment.
- Google Adwords.
- Facebook Ads.
- Twitter Ads.
- Youtube Ads.
- Using keywords.
- Differences between campaign, ad set, and ad.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
Design and deploy a social media advert.
Summarise how to strategically plan a social media advertising campaign.
Assess the effectiveness of a social media advert.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience and a world-class degree.
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking
- Functions of Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Using Customer Data
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ethics in Market Segmentation
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Advantage
- Taking your course online - LIVE DEMO
- Leading change: implementing prescribed teaching and learning guidelines in online teaching for TVET colleges
- Growing student reach through digital marketing
- Improving student retention and success
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Project management
- Project lifecycles
- The Back Skills Training (BeST) programme
- The cognitive behavioural approach
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
- Effective communication skills
- Online communication
- Productive meeting skills
- Communication trends