Digital Media Analytics: Paid Media
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Paid media
- Social media
- Advertising returns on investment
- Google tracking and analytics
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 2 weeks
Weekly study: 6 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, as well as how they could help your business.
Ensure your social media campaigns are effective
In this course you will learn how to look closely at how your social media ad campaigns perform, how they can be improved, as well as expanded. You will consider how social media campaigns affect your website and also learn more about the various ways your website can be used to capture social media buzz, if content is properly tagged as well as tracked. You will also discover the richness and depth of the data provided by Google tracking and how you can enable your site to track data through Google Analytics.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to Paid media.
- How can a business benefit from using Paid media.
- Social media advertising and returns on investment.
- Google Adwords.
- Facebook Ads.
- Twitter Ads.
- Youtube Ads.
- Using keywords.
- Differences between campaign, ad set, and ad.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
Design as well as deploy a social media advert.
Summarise how to strategically plan a social media advertising campaign.
Assess the effectiveness of a social media advert.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers as well as learn more about social media and also digital media analytics.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience and a world-class degree.
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
UNDERSTAND ONLINE SECURITYIn this online course from The Open University you will learn about: Online security Protecting your digital life Recognising threats The course was supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training and IISP accredited. Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
- Financial planning
- Financial decision making
- Insurance products
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Cash Management
- Funding strategies
- Different types of finance
- Using Finance
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Project management
- Project lifecycles