Digital Media Analytics: Introduction
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Analysing social and digital media
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 3 weeks
Weekly study: 3 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, as well as how they could help your business.
Understand how to get value from digital and social media
How can social along with digital media help a business improve? As well as how we can get useful data from social as well as digital media? What are the limitations of such data?
Get answers to these questions and more in this introductory course to social as well as digital media analytics. In the course, you will learn how to turn social as well as digital media information into business intelligence as well as discover why it is so useful for professionals.
You will look at the different types of data you can get from social media as well as the opportunities and limitations that each present.
- Introduction to social media analytics.
- Overview of digital analytics.
- Twitter as a data source for analysis.
- Introduction to social media analytics research.
- Data science as well as social media analytics.
- Building a social media research program.
- Extracting meaning from data.
- Tools to track social media analytics.
- Organizing as well as categorizing social media data.
- Analysing social media data using t-tests and correlations.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the constraints, opportunities as well as limitations of using data from social media.
- Identify the possibilities with social media data as well as techniques available.
- Evaluate the basic types of social media data relevant to professionals.
- Explore social along with media data to answer questions and report actionable insights.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers as well as learn more about social media.
What software or tools do you need?
You will need a Google account to make use of Google sheets, as well as a Twitter account, and to install or access TAGS.
Who will you learn with?
Dr. Matei is the College of Liberal Arts Associate Dean of Research and Professor of Communication in the Brian Lamb School of Communication at Purdue University.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience as well as a world-class degree.
Learn how to find and keep your dream job.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Search, network and apply for a job
- Write a good resume
- Make a good impression in your interview
- What to say in your interview
- Overcome colleague conflict
- Communicate with others in the workplace
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
UNDERSTAND ONLINE SECURITYIn this online course from The Open University you will learn about: Online security Protecting your digital life Recognising threats The course was supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training and IISP accredited. Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
- Cash Management
- Funding strategies
- Different types of finance
- Using Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Advantage
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
- Effective communication skills
- Online communication
- Productive meeting skills
- Communication trends
- Project management
- Project lifecycles
- Financial planning
- Financial decision making
- Insurance products
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Taking your course online - LIVE DEMO
- Leading change: implementing prescribed teaching and learning guidelines in online teaching for TVET colleges
- Growing student reach through digital marketing
- Improving student retention and success