Digital Media Analytics: Introduction
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Analysing social and digital media
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 3 weeks
Weekly study: 3 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, as well as how they could help your business.
Understand how to get value from digital and social media
How can social along with digital media help a business improve? As well as how we can get useful data from social as well as digital media? What are the limitations of such data?
Get answers to these questions and more in this introductory course to social as well as digital media analytics. In the course, you will learn how to turn social as well as digital media information into business intelligence as well as discover why it is so useful for professionals.
You will look at the different types of data you can get from social media as well as the opportunities and limitations that each present.
- Introduction to social media analytics.
- Overview of digital analytics.
- Twitter as a data source for analysis.
- Introduction to social media analytics research.
- Data science as well as social media analytics.
- Building a social media research program.
- Extracting meaning from data.
- Tools to track social media analytics.
- Organizing as well as categorizing social media data.
- Analysing social media data using t-tests and correlations.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the constraints, opportunities as well as limitations of using data from social media.
- Identify the possibilities with social media data as well as techniques available.
- Evaluate the basic types of social media data relevant to professionals.
- Explore social along with media data to answer questions and report actionable insights.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers as well as learn more about social media.
What software or tools do you need?
You will need a Google account to make use of Google sheets, as well as a Twitter account, and to install or access TAGS.
Who will you learn with?
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience as well as a world-class degree.
Learn to make smart financial decisions.
In this short course you will learn how to:
- Follow a budget
- Use credit wisely
- Set short and long-term financial goals
- Manage your credit score
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
- Cash Management
- Funding strategies
- Different types of finance
- Using Finance
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information and Communications
- Operations Management
- Developing a research plan
- Market research
- Social media data
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
- Belief construction
- Logical and critical thinking
- Types of arguments
- Effective thinking
NBT MAT - preparation for the NBT Mathematics TestIn this online course will learn about:
- Special use of the mathematical language related to multiple-choice questions
- How to approach multiple-choice questions
- How to solve non-routine problems
- Four specific syllabus topics, namely:
LEARN TO PLAY. LOVE TO PLAY.Explore, excite, expand and express the musician you are, with courses that are fuller, richer, broader, deeper. Learn more inspirationally and enjoyably. Play more competently and confidently. Our courses cover the key instruments:
- Electric Bass
- Alto Saxophone