Pre-GED® Bridging Course with Weekly Support
- 12 month subscription (R1000 per month).
- Essential Education’s Pre-GED Bridging Course learning material.
- 4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced Pre-GED® Bridging Course tutor.
Email to a friend
Ensure that you are ready for the GED® by practising the skills necessary in the core subjects of Mathematics and English before starting your GED® journey. This is a great Pre-GED® Bridging Course.
The Pre-GED® Bridging Course is specifically designed for students aged 14-15 years who have less than a Grade 10 CAPS qualification. It covers the ground level GED® skills needed for the GED®, benefitting students who are planning to progress onto the GED®.
Study online for your Pre-GED® Bridging Course with us.
Receive access to:
12 month subscription (R1000 per month).
Essential Education’s Pre-GED Bridging Course learning material.
4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced Pre-GED® Bridging Course tutor.
Cancel any time after two months – no questions asked.
With Learnalot, you have the flexibility to prepare online for your Pre-GED® Bridging Course with our online learning platform, together with the private one-on-one online lessons and support from our highly experienced tutors. There is no need to feel alone in your journey, we will be with you every step of the way, all you need to do is enrol.
When you enrol with Learnalot, you are joining a passionate learning community that is committed to helping students pass their Pre-GED® Bridging Course.
In addition to the private one-on-one online tutoring and support, Learnalot students also get access to our world-famous online learning platform. This online platform offers personalised learning for every student, ensuring that there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Our platform offers real-life, practical resources that enable students to learn at their own pace, with lessons tailored for them, which promotes faster learning.
The minimum GED® testing age in South Africa and Namibia is 17 years old.
*SAQA (the South African Qualifications Authority) has evaluated the GED® and found the National Senior Certificate as its closest comparable qualification. There is no guarantee that a GED® graduate will be granted exemption from USAf, nor that a university will accept his/her application. More information about GED South Africa.
- Access to our Essential Education online learning platform
- Weekly online group lessons with an experienced GED® Tutor
- Small group lessons
- Dedicated study chat group
- Mentor support and advice throughout your GED® journey
- The option to cancel your enrolment any time after three months - no questions asked.
- 12 month subscription (R600 per month)
- Essential Education’s GED Academy™ learning material
- One private online lesson (30 minutes) per month with an experienced GED® tutor