Take the only official practice test designed to assess how you will do on the 2014 GED® test.
- Tells students if they are likely to pass
The GED Ready® practice test has the same look and feel as the real GED® test, and gives students firsthand experience answering computer-based test questions written and developed by the test’s creators. The score report tells students if they are likely to pass or if it’s too close to call and they should keep studying.
- Same-day scores
Evaluate your test-takers’ same-day GED Ready® practice test scores and decide if they’re prepared to test. You’ll be able to identify areas of strength and weakness and immediately work on improvements.
- Focused study plans
The GED Ready® practice test gives every student their own targeted study plan based on the skills he or she needs to work on, including specific guidance on what to study.
- Same-day scoring
- Half the length of the operational test
- Takes about 45 minutes to complete
- Includes an Enhanced Score Report
DID YOU KNOW?
- Students who prepared using the official GED Ready® practice test from GED Testing Service pass at a higher rate.
- The best way to find out if you are ready is to take the GED® test. The majority of people who score “likely to pass” on the GED Ready® practice test, go on to pass the real test in that subject.
- 92% of test-takers who took the GED Ready® practice test would recommend it to others!