Learnalot is a world class online learning company. Our uniquely tailored offering delivers a consistently high pass rate and our students excel as they study online to achieve their academic success. Based on online learning experience, we have become the experts in delivering high-quality qualifications and courses at affordable rates, enabling our students to study online, anywhere.
All our courses have been designed to be studied online, allowing you to study when and where it is convenient for you. We understand the time constraints of a busy life and our short courses have therefore been designed to fit in with your hectic life.
We understand the challenges of online learning and how daunting and difficult studying on your own can be. We know that online learning students can often feel isolated and end up dropping out. Don’t let this be you. We are here to help you through our comprehensive online learning content and mentor support.
We are committed to giving you the highest quality course content, designed to ensure that you master new skills and knowledge as you study online. Our courses are specifically designed to enable you to attain your educational dreams.
Every Learnalot course has been expertly designed and taught by top Professors, Lecturers and Facilitators from top class Colleges and Universities and delivered through an online learning management system that uses the latest technology in course delivery.
Each Learnalot course has been designed with data usage in mind. Therefore, any student studying a Learnalot course, whether on a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone requires minimal data for their online studies.
Showing all 9 results
- 12 month subscription (R2000 per month)
- Essential Education’s GED Academy™ learning material
- 4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced GED® tutor
- Access to our Essential Education online learning platform
- Weekly online group lessons with an experienced GED® Tutor
- Small group lessons
- Dedicated study chat group
- Mentor support and advice throughout your GED® journey
- The option to cancel your enrolment any time after three months - no questions asked.
- 12 month subscription (R2000 per month).
- Essential Education’s Pre-GED Bridging Course learning material.
- 4 private online lessons (30 minutes) per month with an experienced Pre-GED® Bridging Course tutor.
- Taking your course online - LIVE DEMO
- Leading change: implementing prescribed teaching and learning guidelines in online teaching for TVET colleges
- Growing student reach through digital marketing
- Improving student retention and success
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.