Digital Media Analytics: Using ‘Listening Data’
In this online course from Purdue University you will learn about:
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Success indicators
Disclosure: We are compensated for recommending courses offered through Future Learn that you purchase (at no extra cost to you). Based on the quality of Future Learn courses, we have not reviewed or tested any of the courses.
Email to a friend
Duration: 2 weeks
Weekly study: 6 hours
This course is part of the Digital Media Analytics program, which will enable you to understand digital media analytics, as well as how they could help your business.
Learn how you can use social listening tools
On this course, you will review general-purpose tools to investigate online sentiment as well as how fast messages spread about competitors or other trends on social media.
You will look at some off-the-shelf tools as well as at creating bespoke social media listening tools using advanced “API spigots” or tools that tap directly into social media flows. You should leave the course with a new awareness of tools for social learning, as well as how to turn social listening take into useable business insights.
What topics will you cover?
- Advanced methods to extract as well as analyze data from social media.
- Introduction to API’s.
- API marketing strategies.
- Advantages as well as disadvantages of using API’s to extract and use data.
- Mobile marketing.
- Types of mobile marketing strategies.
- Mobile ad campaign success indicators.
- The future of mobile marketing.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Develop advanced methods to extract as well as analyse data from social media.
- Explain the differences between mobile analytics as well as other digital analytics.
- Describe how mobile marketing strategies work.
- Identify how API’s can be used to get relevant data to create actionable business insights.
- Apply API marketing strategies effectively.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers as well as learn more about social media as well as digital media analytics.
Who will you learn with?
Dr. Matei is the College of Liberal Arts Associate Dean of Research and Professor of Communication in the Brian Lamb School of Communication at Purdue University.
Jessica Welch is a Ph.D. candidate in the Brian Lamb School of Communication at Purdue University. Her research interests include pedagogy as well as social media interaction.
Who developed the course?
One of the four best public universities in the US, Purdue delivers an engaging learning experience as well as a world-class degree.
Improve your computer skills, becoming faster and smarter on the computer.In this short course you will learn how to:
- Understand the principles of responsible digital citizenship
- Conduct online research
- Correctly organise your files
- Protect your online personal information
- Move beyond the basics of computer proficiency
Mathematics for Teachers15 SACE Professional Development (PD) points In this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- Four broad key mathematical concepts:
- The historical perspective of each concept, aligned to the Curriculum and Policy Statement (CAPS) for Mathematics of the National Curriculum Statement (NCS) for Grades R-12.
- Functions of Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Using Customer Data
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ethics in Market Segmentation
- Marketing and Selling
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Customer Information Systems
- Digital Selling
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Advantage
- Analysing social and digital media
- Social media channels
- Social media auditing
- Owned, earned and paid media
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Reporting techniques
- Earned media
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
CPD Course for AccountantsIn this online course from St Augustine College you will learn about:
- What is ethics?
- Ethical behaviour
- Normative ethics
- Justice and caring
- Ethical decision making
- SAICA codes of ethics
- Interpersonal skills
- Online communication
- Digital networking
- Customer insights
- Relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Customer engagement
- Investment planning and decision making
- Investment theories
- Historical development of the financial services
- The financial crisis
- Financial products
- Financial regulations
- Consumer protection